To make this Horseshoe Pumpkin you will need the following items:
- Welder. This may be a Mig welder or gas or electric unit.
- Hand-held 4½” grinder
- Steel layout table
- Wire brush or wire wheel for the 4½” grinder
- Orange and Green Rustoleum or similar rust proof paint
- 7 new horseshoes (6 shoes to make the Pumpkin and one to make the stem.
- The size of the horseshoes will depend on how large a Pumpkin you want. Horseshoe sizes begin with Pony shoes for a very small pumpkin (XSmall kit) all the way up to size #2 for a very large Pumpkin (XLarge kit).
Our kit has the horseshoes needed for this project. If you plan to make a number of Pumpkins, and in various sizes visit our Horseshoe page to purchase the shoes by the box and get bulk pricing.